Do I have to pay VAT or customs?
If you are sending SaunaSpace products internationally, yes, you will need to pay value-added taxes and/or customs and duties.
SaunaSpace automatically collects taxes, customs duty, and related handling fees on your behalf during checkout.
Please note that all VAT, customs duty and handling fees are non-refundable.
The collection of duties and VAT in our checkout is not currently offered for shipment to the following countries:
- Republic of Cabo Verde (CV)
- Republic of the Sudan (SD)
- Republic of South Sudan (SS)
- Federal Republic of Somalia (SO)
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (GS)
- Republic of Iraq (IQ)
- Syrian Arab Republic (SY)
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (East Timor) (TL)
- Turkmenistan (TM)
- Northern Ireland (XI)
- Russian Federation (RUS)
- Federated States of Micronesia (FM)
- Republic of the Marshall Islands (MH)
- Republic of Palau (PW)
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon (PM)
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (PR)
- Federative Republic of Brazil (BR)
- Falkland Islands (FK)
For these aforementioned countries, we ship DDU (Deliver-Duty-Unpaid) meaning you will need to pay your own customs duties, VAT and associated fees after arrival of your shipment to your country and before final delivery.