How do I start an out-of-warranty repair claim?
Even after the warranty expires, we want to help you get the most out of your products. Non-warranty repairs are simple:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your needs.
- Ship your products to our warehouse. Customers are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- We will repair or replace the necessary parts within 5–10 business days of receiving your shipment.
- We will bill you for the cost of repairs.
- We will email you a tracking number once we have shipped your items.
Note: If we ship you replacement parts instead of performing repairs in our shop, the customer is responsible for the cost of parts and shipping.